Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Morning!

Today should be good. I have been de-cluttering like crazy the past few weeks and I think I finally have some stuff under control. Seems like the more I do, the better I feel. Most of the main floor is clutter-free with the occasional table having something random on it. Maybe I should work on that a little more.

Today I am going to work on finishing the bedroom. We re-arranged two nights ago and put our TV back in the room. We had it in the living room on the main floor. But when we finished the basement we bought a 52-inch Phillips to add to the basement and decided to move the smaller one back to our room. Now there is no TV on the main floor, which suits me just fine. I like the idea of having a quiet area for the kids to read and be creative.

I told the kids I would take them to the park today. I sure hope it warms up a bit. It was foggy and cool last time I looked. I am sure the sun will burn off the fog, but I wonder how warm it will get.

Gotta go put the baby down for his morning nap.

No comments: